Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Real Simple
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 store-bought rotisserie-cooked chicken, meat thickly sliced
- 2 ripe peaches, roughly chopped (peeled, if desired)
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Arrange the lettuce, chicken, peaches, cheese, and almonds on a platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and toss.