Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that was my mother's. My grown children call and still ask me to make it.
- Put chicken in a big pot and add water to cover chicken and cook until done. Or you can put it in a crock pot on low and cook over night. Keep the water that the chicken was cooked in you will use it later in the recipe.
- When chicken is done let cool and then remove chicken from bone. Tear into pieces.
- While chicken is cooking if cooking in a pot. Make the noodles. If you cooked it in a crock pot over night make noodles while chicken is cooling.
- Take 3 eggs and beat them and add flour until you get it like dough.
- Then divide it into 2 pieces and roll it out thin once you get it rolled out put flour on the top then roll up and start at the end and slice very thin. Unroll the slices and lay on a plate. When you get them all unrolled add them to the broth that you took the chicken out of and add chicken and about 4 to 6 cups more water to broth cook until noodles are done. Salt and pepper to taste.
- If you want to make more than this recipe makes just double everything.