1/3 Photos of Chicken and Noodle Miso Soup
Australian chef Donna Hay's version. It's quite different from the other version already listed here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the miso paste and warm water in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- 2Place the water, chilli, ginger and green onions in a large saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil.
- 3Add the chicken, snow peas and noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes until the chicken and noodles are cooked through.
- 4Stir the miso mixture into the noodle mixture.
- 5To serve, spoon into bowls and top with extra green onions.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Noodle Miso Soup
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1840.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g