Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This dish was served at a party I went to, and everyone wanted seconds, and the recipe. I haven't yet made it myself but do plan on it. It was very tasty and delicious!
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can mushroom, drained (or I like to use a cup of fresh mushrooms)
- 2 -3 green onions, sliced
- Arrange chicken in a greased casserole dish.
- Combine soups and wine together and pour over chicken.
- Stir in mushrooms, green onions, and cheese.
- Bake at 300 uncovered for 1 1/2-2 hours.
- Let casserole sit about 20 minutes before serving.
This was really tasty, the chicken has a nice 'smooth' texture. I cut back on the chicken and soup amounts, used 3 breasts and half a can each of the soup, still had lots of 'gravy'. Thanks for posting.
Tried this tonight for a quick and easy meal. It was delicious. I served it with white rice and asparagus. The extra sauce with the chicken was soooo good with the rice. Very good!
This dish had a great flavor and was so easy to make. I served it over pasta and a caesar salad on the side.