Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
So Yummy! Even my husband, who hates goat cheese, loved this recipe I created.
- 12 white corn tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml goat cheese
- 14.79 ml diced green chilis
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 473.18 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 59.14 ml heavy half-and-half
- Mix together 1 cup of sour cream, chicken, 1 tbsp of the goat cheese, green chilies, salt, and pepper.
- Place two corn tortillas in glass baking dish. Top with 1/3 of chicken filling, and then with some of the Monterey jack cheese. Repeat this process, ending with tortillas.
- Whisk together the remaining sour cream, half and half, and remaining goat cheese. Pour over top layer of tortillas and top with remaining Monterey jack.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Creamy, mild & tasty. I did add green enchilada sauce (Green Enchilada Sauce) in the bottom of the pan before adding in the enchiladas and then after preparing the enchiladas and before baking, I added more green enchilada sauce on the top.