Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was originally submitted to sistersavings.net from Megan Strong. I have changed the type of cheese from mozzarella to colby-jack, and I don't use fat free sour cream. Otherwise, the recipe is the same.
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 12 (8 -10 inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together green chilies, sour cream, and cream of chicken. Set aside 1/2 of this mixture.
- To the remaining half, add olives, chicken, and 1 cup of the cheese, and mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among the tortillas. Roll up and place in a 10x15 inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining mixture over the top of the tortillas and spread to cover all. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Tips: For added spice, blend in a fresh green chili.
- To freeze: Assemble as directed, but do not bake. Cover pan well and freeze. When ready to eat, thaw for approximately 4 hours and then bake as directed.