Prep 4 mins
Cook 25 mins
its a great way to add veggies to your meal. even my picky eater loves it!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) bagdiced carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) bag peas
- 1 package velveeta macaroni shells and cheese
- cut the chicken into squares and put in oven, at 350-375 untill cooked, about 30 minutes.
- while that is in the oven put a big pan of water on the stove and bring to a boil. when the water is boiling, add the noodles, peas, and carrots.
- stir frequently, and cook for about 10-12 minutes.
- when the noodles are good and soft, drain well. the chicken should be done by now and you can add it to the noodle and veggie mix.
- put it back in the pan and add the cheese, you can add some milk but mine never needs it, the cheese from one box goes a long way.
- Just keep on low heat untill the cheese has covered everything.
- its quick and easy and only takes a minute to reheat. enjoy!