Recipe by startnover
Simple and good comfort food.
Top Review by susie cooks
Great dish! This was one of the easiest dishes to put together! So quick, easy and yummy! My son came back for thirds! Love that! Followed the recipe exactly and would not change a thing. I will definitely be making this often. Made for Bargain Basement tag game.
- 7 slices white bread, toasted (we have used just plain bread too)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced dried garlic
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the toast into cubes and place in the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan and set aside.
- Brown chicken in a fry pan w/ diced onions and garlic and set aside.
- Combine soup and milk in a sauce pan till no more lumps, then add broccoli and cook for 1 min, remove from heat and stir in 1-1/2 c cheese then add chicken and pour over bread.
- Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese
- Cover w/ foil and bake 350 for 20-30 minute.