Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I threw this together when my boyfriend came home pissy from starvation. We both gobbled it down, and now I make it all the time.
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces boneless chicken breasts (chopped)
- 1 cup salsa
- Place cheese and salsa in a bowl, microwave until melted.
- Fry chicken in a skillet over medium heat, turning until both sides are slightly golden.
- Chop chicken, add to cheese and salsa mixture.
- Cook black beans in a small pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour chicken, cheese, and salsa into the pot with the black beans.
- Serve over tortilla chips or use as dip.