Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and easy enchilada recipe..one of my favs. Got to love black beans
Make and share this Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In larger bowl, combine the beans, chili powder, cumin, jalapeno and 1/4 cup 1/2 cup salsa.
- Mash the ingredients with fork until blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of each tortilla.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 4 tortillas and place over the bean mixture.
- Roll each tortilla, fold in the ends and place side by side in the bottom of the
- Top each rolled tortilla with the remaining salsa, cheese and scallions.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake additional 10 minutes.