Please Delete's Note:
Simple and easy enchilada recipe..one of my favs. Got to love black beans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 3In larger bowl, combine the beans, chili powder, cumin, jalapeno and 1/4 cup 1/2 cup salsa.
- 4Mash the ingredients with fork until blended.
- 5Spoon the mixture into the center of each tortilla.
- 6Divide the mixture evenly among the 4 tortillas and place over the bean mixture.
- 7Roll each tortilla, fold in the ends and place side by side in the bottom of the
- 9Top each rolled tortilla with the remaining salsa, cheese and scallions.
- 10Cover pan with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- 11Uncover and bake additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.4 mg
- Sodium 1381.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 49.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas