1/4 Photos of Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas
Easy to make and a definite family pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Julienne chicken.
- 2Saute bacon until crisp, reserving 2 Tbsp drippings.
- 3Saute chicken and garlic in drippings until chicken is opaque. Add 1/2 cup picante sauce, beans, red bell pepper, cumin and salt. Simmer 7-8 minutes, until thick.
- 4Stir in green onions and crumbled bacon.
- 5Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken mixture and 1 Tbsp cheese. Roll up and place in baking dish.
- 6Top with remaining 1 cup picante sauce. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- 7Top with remaining cheese and bake 3 minutes more. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.2
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 1464.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 35.1 g