Recipe by ItalianDelia
Easy, casual recipe when time is limited! And it's super good! YUMMY!
Top Review by ClarkeCC
For such an easy recipe, this was a surprising hit. I cut the chicken into chunks, in addition to the cumin, I added a couple of teaspoons of chili powder, and a I added a chipotle pepper (we like spicy) I also added a choppped onion. I served it with refrided beans and chips on the side. A definite do over.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast half
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, thick & chunky
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken in a skillet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Add all but the tortillas and continue to cook until the chicken is done. Heat tortilla's in a covered microwave-safe container in the microwave for 1 minute rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
- To serve, spoon 3/4 cup of chicken mixture onto a tortilla. Fold end in & roll up burrito style. Serve as is, or with salsa and light sour cream.
- Feeds 6 people eating one burrito -- or 3 people eating 2 burrito's. Or anything in between!