Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an entree salad that combines all you need for your meal in a bowl. Served with a raspberry vinaigrette or poppy seed dressing, the flavor of the berries, fresh spinach, chicken and feta cheese pops with flavor. Toasted walnuts add crunch. Everyone I've served this to has loved it...hope you enjoy it, too. Add some freshly sliced bread and in 20 minutes you have a delicious meal.
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed & dried
- 1 lb chicken, cooked (I use the meat from a roasted rotisserie chicken from the store)
- 1 quart strawberry, washed, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries, washed, drained
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (can substitute gorgonzola or blue cheese)
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 red onion, small, sliced in rings
- Mix all the above ingredients in a salad bowl. Toss well to combine. Serve with your favorite raspberry vinaigrette or poppy seed dressing (I like Ken's raspberry vinaigrette best).