Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chicken and Bean Burritos will fit the bill if the family feels like eating Mexican tonight.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Burrito Seasoning Mix, mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, water, black beans and chiles. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture down the center of each warmed flour tortilla. Serve with desired toppings. Fold into burritos to serve.