Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a family favorite - super easy to make and the green chilis give them a nice kick. You can eat these cold the next day, or even chill and slice into pinwheels as a great appetizer!
- 8 -10 tortillas
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, cut up and cooked
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green chili, diced from a can
- Cut up and cook chicken in a large nonstick pan until cooked through.
- Add Soup and green chilis.
- In each tortilla - put 1/2 - 1/3 cup of chicken mixture, sprinkle with both cheeses and roll up.
- Line up on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until edges of tortillas are barely browned and crispy.
- We serve with sour cream, great cold the next day too!