Chicken Alfredo With Green Beans and Onions
- Before beginning open beer:.
- Cut up 3 chicken breasts in bite size pieces, brown in cast iron frying pan. use bacon grease if you have it in the pan already. Boil large pot of water to cook egg noodles.
- Get out a 9x13" baking dish. when chicken is cooked enough to eat, place in bottom of baking dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste. You will need to fry two loads. don't put all the chicken in at once.
- After you've browned the chicken, cut up the garlic and saute in a different, smaller pan in about 2 tablespoons of butter. scatter it out over the chicken. if your garlic is small use more. if you've got one you just picked fresh with the greens, cut it up and use the whole thing. Heat up can of cream of chicken soup w/one can of milk in separate small sauce pan.
- Pour about half of the alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Drain the french cut green beans thoroughly and put them on top of the chicken. Pour half the cream of chicken soup over the beans.
- Cut up an onion in slices and batter in egg, flour and milk. Fry until golden in the cast iron skillet you fried the chicken inches.
- Remove onion rings and place over green beans. When noodles are done, drain and scatter on top of other stuff. Pour remainder of alfredo sauce into cream of chicken soup, mix and then pour over noodles. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese and put into 375 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.