Recipe by Dad the cook
Get ready to enjoy dinner! Warning this is not diet food! This is a recipe I made one day when I had leftover chicken breast, and didn't want to just reheat them. My kids and wife love this recipe! I hope you give it a try!
- 6 -7 tablespoons alfredo sauce (I use recipe #141983) or 6 -7 tablespoons your favorite alfredo sauce
- pizza dough, could use ready made of the stuff in a tube (I use Restaurant Style Pizza Dough Recipe by Weight)
- 15 ounces chicken (2 cooked shredded chicken breast's work great)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices deli ham (sliced or torn)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the sauce per instructions and allow it to cool completly. (I would make it a day ahead.).
- Make the dough per instruction.
- Top the dough with the white sauce just like you would top it normally for a red sauce pizza. Sprinkle your mozzarella on. Place chicken and ham on top of the mozzarella.Top all of that with the parmasen cheese.
- Bake at 480 degree's for aproximately 10-12 minutes.