Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You could replace the chicken with 600g prawns or replace the chicken with 600g drained canned tuna in brine.
- 600 g raw chicken breasts, cut into strips (no skin)
- 2 (80 g) packets cream of chicken soup
- 7 cups vegetables (eg. celery, slices, mushrooms sliced, small broccoli florets, carrots sliced, peas or snow peas, bea)
- 1 onions, diced or 1 leek, sliced
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- Microwave all the vegetables on high for 10mins except mushrooms, drain.
- Saute garlic for 1 min in a large sauce pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and saute until cooked.
- Stir in milk, soup mix and tarragon, bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Add vegetables and stock to pot.
- Toss in mushrooms, stir ingredients together.
- Cook a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice or pasta.