1/1 Photo of Chicken Adobo
1 hr 15 mins
My boyfriend's sister was given this recipe by a friend...she then passed along to him :) Very easy to prepare. We served it with wild grain rice and snow peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together (except chicken thighs) to make marinade.
- 2Place chicken thighs in a large pot or dutch oven.
- 3Pour marinade over chicken, evenly coating the pieces.
- 4Place in fridge for 1-3 hours.
- 5Bring pot to a boil and then reduce heat.
- 6Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover and let simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened, about 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Adobo
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 987.5
- Calories from Fat 624
- Total Fat 69.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 382.0 mg
- Sodium 1410.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 80.4 g