Recipe by BFit4U
My boyfriend's sister was given this recipe by a friend...she then passed along to him :) Very easy to prepare. We served it with wild grain rice and snow peas.
- 4 lbs chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed and roughly chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 3 bay leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together (except chicken thighs) to make marinade.
- Place chicken thighs in a large pot or dutch oven.
- Pour marinade over chicken, evenly coating the pieces.
- Place in fridge for 1-3 hours.
- Bring pot to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and let simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened, about 15-20 minutes.