1/5 Photos of Chicken a La Creme
This is a family favorite. It is a very versital recipe. We have eaten this over noodles, rice and veggies. We have also eaten it plain and used french bread to soak up the broth. I have also added mushrooms to this to make it a bit "different". I've also used fresh garlic and onions for a change. You can also replace olive oil for some of the butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt half of the butter in skillet.
- 2Season chicken with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- 3Cook in butter until golden on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add the remaining butter and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 5Pour cream into skillet, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally,
- 6Cook until chicken is done.
- 7If needed, add a tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken up the sauce.
- 8Add more garlic and pepper to sauce if needed.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken a La Creme
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.9
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 194.8 mg
- Sodium 161.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.0 g