Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- With an electric mixer, beat butter until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in masa harina.
- On low speed, beat in water.
- Place corn in bowl of food processor and pulse until chopped coarsely.
- Stir in masa mixture. In a small bowl, stir together sugar, cornmeal,cream, baking powder, and salt. Stir into corn mixture. Spread in a greased 8" sq.
- baking pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Place in a larger pan and pour boiling water half way up the side of the smaller pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 min., or until set. Remove smaller pan from water, uncover and let stand 15 min.
- Sprinkle with chilies and parsley, if desired.