1/2 Photos of Chewy Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These are the absolute best I've found. Chewy, and the spices are just right. Great for Christmas to make your house smell all festive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350~.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter, butter flavored shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; stir into the sugar mixture.
- 4Stir in the oats and raisins.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake 10 - 12 minutes until light and golden. Do not overbake, you want them to be a little chewy.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 208.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g