Make and share this Chewy Red Raspberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 1⁄2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 350°F Spray 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter and brown sugar in medium bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in extract. Mix in flour, baking powder and oats until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1/2-cup for topping. Pat remaining crumbs into bottom of prepared pan.
- SPOON preserves evenly over crumb crust in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping.
- BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.