1/1 Photo of Chewy Red Raspberry Bars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F Spray 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2BEAT butter and brown sugar in medium bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in extract. Mix in flour, baking powder and oats until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1/2-cup for topping. Pat remaining crumbs into bottom of prepared pan.
- 3SPOON preserves evenly over crumb crust in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping.
- 4BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Red Raspberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 77.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves