- 1 cup unpopped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop popcorn.
- Place in large bowl.
- Place all ingredients except for food coloring in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to full, rolling boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add desired amount of food coloring.
- Pour over popcorn, stirring to coat well.
- Shape into balls with buttered hands.