Mary's Jello Popcorn Balls
- Ready In:
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin (any flavor)
- 9 cups popped popcorn
- Mix all ingredients except popcorn in a heavy sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and cook just until jello and sugar are dissolved.
- Pour over popcorn and mix well.
- Wet your hands under cold water, shake water off or butter hands slightly and work quickly to form popcorn balls.
- Place the finished balls on wax paper and once cooled wrap them more wax paper.
- You can make these as big or as small as you like.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation