Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice oatmeal snack or dessert.
- 2 -3 cups oatmeal
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple in juice
- 3⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (more if you want it sweeter)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 10 -20 bing cherries (mashed)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Mash the cherries very well then set aside.
- Mash pineapple slightly but keep the juice.
- Add coconut oil and brown sugar to the mashed pineapple.
- In different bowl mix oat meal cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the wet to the dry and cook in a 325 oven for 20-25 minutes.
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ This made for an interesting, slightly sweet breakfast! Am not sure I would use as much oil the next time around, but I think I'd use all 20 cherries & see how that turns out!