Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice oatmeal snack or dessert.
Make and share this Chewy Oatmeal Pineapple Stuffs. recipe from Food.com.
- Mash the cherries very well then set aside.
- Mash pineapple slightly but keep the juice.
- Add coconut oil and brown sugar to the mashed pineapple.
- In different bowl mix oat meal cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the wet to the dry and cook in a 325 oven for 20-25 minutes.
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ This made for an interesting, slightly sweet breakfast! Am not sure I would use as much oil the next time around, but I think I'd use all 20 cherries & see how that turns out!