Lieutenant Ducky's Note:
These cookies are exactly what the title says: really soft and chewy, and with the right variations, chunky too. With the last two and a half cups, you can choose whatever you want, I've just listed what I usually do, but could really do anything you want with these, adding dried fruit, nuts, seeds, smarties... whatever. If you're a purist, you could just do however much of chocolate chips, and add a bit more flour to fill in for the rest. Be creative!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, not packed
- 59.14 ml white sugar (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 158.51 ml chocolate chips
- 158.51 ml oats
- 158.51 ml unsweetened coconut
- 118.29 ml crushed almonds
- nuts or dried fruit or seeds, whatever you choose
- 1Blend the butter and sugar until fluffy, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- 3Add the dry ingredients to the wet, then stir in chips, oats, coconut, almonds, or whatever you chose.
- 4Preheat the oven for 375ºF.
- 5Prepare a baking sheet- cover it with parchment, or grease it lightly.
- 6Drop the cookies by heaping tablespoons onto the sheet/s, then bake for 8-10 minutes, until just browning along the very edges.
- 7Let cool on wire racks, store in an airtight container.
- 8Enjoy your new creation! :).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy-Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 70
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 46.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g