Recipe by Mom Cooks
These 2 point WW yummies are a family favorite.
Top Review by ms mcd
I liked these cookies! They are good and definitely chewy!! I only cooked mine for 8 minutes. You have to be cautious not to overcook... as the next day, they are rock hard. But great cookie for only 2 points!!! :)
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg whites (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons light butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well and set aside.
- Beat egg whites using clean, dry beaters at high speed until foamy.
- Gradually add granulated sugar, 1 tbls at a time, beating until soft peaks form.
- Add corn syrup; beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed 5 minutes or until well-blended.
- Fold brown sugar mixture into egg white mixture.
- Gently stir in choclotae chips.
- Drop by level tbls 1 inch apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove cookies from pans and let cool on wire racks.
- Store loosely covered.