I love theses cookies and there so easy to make!. You can use only peanut butter, but the almond butter is so worth it!
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Mix water and egg replacer together in a small bowl, set aside.
- In big mixing bowl cream together peanut butter, almond butter, sugar and margarine.
- Mix in soy milk, egg replacer and vanilla.
- Sift in flour and baking powder into mixture. Add in salt.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are lightly browned, but center is still a bit soft, as it will harden as cookies cool.
Very nice cookie! YUM! I put in less sugar & butter than recommended. LOVED them!
These were pretty tasty! I made some substitutions in an attempt to make them gluten free, subbing 1/2 C of oat flour, 1/4 C of tapioca flour and 1/4 C of oats for the flour listed in the recipe. I also used a banana instead of the egg replacer. They were soft, chewy, and delicious. Thank you!