Chewy, Buttery Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Mix water and egg replacer together in a small bowl, set aside.
- In big mixing bowl cream together peanut butter, almond butter, sugar and margarine.
- Mix in soy milk, egg replacer and vanilla.
- Sift in flour and baking powder into mixture. Add in salt.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are lightly browned, but center is still a bit soft, as it will harden as cookies cool.