Recipe by David04
We love peanut butter cookies. I like to play around with this one and buy the flavored peanut butter to change it up a little.
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix, heart healthy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat condensed milk, peanut butter with a mixer until smooth.
- Add bisquick mix and vanilla to the peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
- Shape into small balls and roll lightly in Splenda.
- Place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press flat with a fork.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the cookies.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.