1/2 Photos of Cheryl's White Bean Chicken Chili - Ww Points = 4
5 hrs 10 mins
Something I just threw together today...4 points per serving if you can get 8 servings out of it! NOTE regarding the spices. I really don't measure these. I just kind of throw them in so the amounts listed can be adjusted per your tastes. By the way, the Cracker Girl All-Purpose Seasoning is something that I ordered online by way of a friend's recommendation. I imagine you can use whatever all-purpose seasoning blend that you prefer. :-)
My Private Note
bowls o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag onions, frozen, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can jalapenos, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cracker Girl all-purpose seasoning
- 1Turn your crock pot on high.
- 2Chop the chicken breasts into smaller pieces. I use my mini-chopper for this (it resembles ground chicken breast).
- 3On stovetop, brown the chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cook for a few minutes.
- 5Add everything to your crockpot and allow to cook about 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's White Bean Chicken Chili - Ww Points = 4
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 600.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cracker Girl all-purpose seasoning