Recipe by senseicheryl
This pie is specially made for my hubby! :-) Cooking time listed is actually for the refrigeration time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk and vanilla until mixture is smooth and well blended. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed 2 minutes.
- With rubber spatula, fold in whipped topping and 1/4 cup of the coconut. Spoon into crumb crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup coconut. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.