Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is easy to make and tastes great anytime of day.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided (about 16 squares)
- Combine 1 cup pie filling and one carton of yogurt; place about 2 tablespoons each in six parfait glasses.
- Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs, about 2 tablespoons pie filling and about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Divide remaining cracker crumbs and pie filling/yogurt mixture between parfait glasses.