Recipe by Graybert
A delicious and easy desert that requires minimal effort! Prep-time includes chilling time.
- 20 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (6 serving size)
- 1 3⁄4 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with some of the graham crackers, breaking crackers if necessary.
- Pour cold milk into bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- With electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended (1-2 minutes).
- Let stand 5 minutes; then blend in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over crackers.
- Add another layer of crakers.
- Spread cherry pie filling over crakers.
- Chill for 3 hours.