Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love cherry tomatoes! I never like a lot of other ingredients added to them because I want the natural flavor of the tomatoes to come through, so I came up with this to add just a bit of flavor. Its a very simple recipe, but I love it during the summer.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fat free balsamic vinaigrette
- 5 -6 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
I love the flavor of tomatoes and basil; it's such a fresh combo! I enjoyed this; although the color was a little "off," because the balsalmic vinegar browned it up, a bit. However, it still tasted good! Thanks for the idea!