Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cheesecake is tasty and makes a beautiful presentation.
- 59.14 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 4.92 ml grated orange rind (optional)
- 2 (453.59 g) package light cream cheese
- 396.89 g can low fat sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml bottled lemon juice
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml unsifted flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray bottom and sides of 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray; sprinkle crumbs on bottom of pan.
- In electric blender or food processor container, puree cherry pie fillng until smooth.
- Add orange rind; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in low fat sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg whites, egg, bottled lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour.
- Pour half of batter in prepared pan.
- Spoon 1/2 cup cherry puree evenly over batter.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Drop by spoonfuls 1/2 cup cherry puree over batter; with knife or spatula gently swirl.
- Reserve remaining puree.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until center is set.
- Serve with remaining puree if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
I made this very pretty cake for my bff's birthday. It was incredible, rich, flavorful and very creamy. It tasted awesome, I never even missed the crust. What a fabulous flavor. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely recipe. :)
This was wonderful and really great tasting! Thanks Chris from Kansas....