Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I've never made this before but i'm posting it here so i don't lose it. I hope you enjoy!
- 946.36 ml Bisquick
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 14.79-29.58 ml milk
- Heat oven to 350. Grease jelly roll pan, 15-1/2x10-1/2x1 inch, or 2 9x9x2 inch pans.
- Mix all ingrediants except pie filling, powdered sugar, and milk. Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Spread 2/3's of the batter (about 2-1/2 cups) in jelly roll pan or 1/3 of the batter (about 1-1/4 cups) in each square pan.
- Spread pie filling over batter, (filling may not cover batter completely).
- Drop remaining batter by tablespoons onto pie filling.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until light brown. While it's cooking mix powdered sugar and milk. While the coffee cake is warm, drizzle with the glaze. Serve warm or cool.