Recipe by grandma2969
these need refrigeration before slicing so plan ahead...in our area..we have Solo brand fruit fillings...I have refrigerated dough overnight...
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 9 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- place flour and salt in medium bowl -- cut in butter till it resembles coarse crumbs.add sour cream.stir till well blended.
- divide dough into 4 parts.wrap each piece seperately in plastic wrap --
- refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- preheat oven to 350* --
- roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 12x6 rectangle.
- spread 1/4 of the filling over dough.to within about 1/2" of edge.sprinkle with coconut --
- roll up, short side first -- jelly roll style -- pinch seam to seal --
- repeat with remaining dough --
- bake 40-45 minutes or rolls are golden brown.
- remove from sheets to rack.dust with powdered sugar --
- cool completely.
- cut in 1" slices.