Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Daughters' favorite desert.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 1 cup Pepsi
- 1 (8 ounce) canjuice-pack crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2-oz)
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Stir in pie filling.
- Bring to a boil; remore from heat.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Add cola, pineapple and pecans; mix well.
- Pour into serving dish.
- Chill until set.
- Top with shipped topping and cheese.
This was good, nice cherry flavor and the nuts gave it crunch and I like the whipping cream on top. Did leave the cheese off only because it didnt appeal to me at the time. Thanks Rosemary.