Recipe by stinafrazier
This recipe is very easy to make. It is GREAT for any gatherings. You can enjoy it cold or warm, and even add some CoolWhip as a topping. Delicious!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (or Classic yellow)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x13 cake pan, spread both cans of cherry pie filling evenly.
- Spread the cake mix evenly over the cherry filling (may not need the whole bag of mix, it is optional).
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the mix.
- Put in the oven at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until light brown on top.