Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an Eagle Brand newsletter.
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped (without stems)
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- red food coloring (optional)
- In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze leftovers.
- Notes: Refrigerator-Freezer Method: Omit half-and-half. Whip whipping cream. In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2 quart container. Cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Freeze leftovers.
This was so good, made from cherries from our trees, and used SS chocolate chunks, so cream, and good. Can't wait to make it again. This is sure to be a favorite thanks so much for posting
This was sooo good! And how much easier could an ice cream recipe be? Turned out really creamy, and perfectly sweet with the sweetened condensed milk. Thanks for posting!
I just made this for the second time...yuummmmmm! And, soooo soooo easy. TYTYTYTYTY!