From an Eagle Brand newsletter.
Make and share this Cherry Cordial Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped (without stems)
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- red food coloring (optional)
- In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze leftovers.
- Notes: Refrigerator-Freezer Method: Omit half-and-half. Whip whipping cream. In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2 quart container. Cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Freeze leftovers.