1/2 Photos of Cherry Cordial Ice Cream
From an Eagle Brand newsletter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped (without stems)
- 3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- red food coloring (optional)
- 1In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- 2Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze leftovers.
- 3Notes: Refrigerator-Freezer Method: Omit half-and-half. Whip whipping cream. In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2 quart container. Cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Freeze leftovers.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cordial Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3119.7
- Calories from Fat 1835
- Total Fat 203.8 g
- Saturated Fat 126.1 g
- Cholesterol 644.1 mg
- Sodium 606.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 302.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 266.5 g
- Protein 41.0 g