Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Paula Deen.
- 3 scoops chocolate chip ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup hot espresso
- 1 tablespoon cherry syrup
- whipped cream, garnish
- maraschino cherry, garnish
- chocolate shavings, garnish
- In serving glass or mug, place ice cream.
- Slowly pour hot espresso over ice cream; drizzle with cherry syrup.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cherry and shaved chocolate, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
OMG, Lainey you have just become my coffee angel. This is amazing, it's heaven in a glass. It tastes better than anything you can in those overpriced coffee places. I used no sugar added chocolate ice cream, fresh made espresso, Cool Whip Light in a can and a few chocolate shots on top so it isn't even a killer diabetic wise. The only problem with this is that as soon as it's finished you immediately want another! Pure Perfection, made for Photo Tag.