Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy no-bake cookes are crunchy, chewy and chocolatey all at once. Any chopped dried fruit can be used! WARNING CHOCOLATE LOVERS, THESE ARE VERY ADDICTIVE!!!!!!
- 1 lb cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as oreos)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 11 1⁄2 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped dried dates
- 30 candied cherries, cut in half
- Line baking sheet or large flat platter with parchment or waxed paper.
- Place chocolate cookies in zip closed plastic bag and use rolling pin to crush them into small crumbs (or chopper). Set aside.
- In large microwave-bowl combine butter, corn syrup and chocolate chips. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stopping every 20 to 30 seconds to stir, until melted and smooth. Stir in cranberries and dates, then mix in crushed cookies.
- Use a spoon or melon baller to scoop out 1 tablespoon balls of the mixture. Set them directly onto prepared baking sheet or into mini foil baking cups. Top each ball with half of candied cherry.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.