White Chocolate Pretzel Clusters
- Ready In:
- 1hr 12mins
2 clusters each
- 2 (6 ounce) packages baker's premium white baking chocolate
- 1 cup jet-puffed miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel twists, coarsely broken
- 1⁄3 cup pastel-colored candy covered plain chocolate candies
- COVER baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside. Place chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 2 min., stirring after each minute Cool slightly.
- ADD remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Drop tablespoonfuls of the marshmallow mixture into 16 clusters on prepared baking sheets.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until set. Serve in miniature muffin cup liners.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I live overseas and cannot find choc. covered pretzels here. Used to love 'em in the States! This tastes just like I remembered them. Next time I would leave out the marshmallows. It didn't add anything, IMO. I also doubled the batch which was a mistake because the mix started to harden before I had time to drop it by spoonfuls into mini-cupcake papers. Next time I would make one batch first and then re-make it again for more so the mix wouldn't have so long to harden in the bowl.
This was FANTASTIC! I came upon this recipe by chance and had all the stuff at home to put it together last night. I made it as written except that my M&M's were the classic colors. Nevertheless, this was very easy and quick. I LOVE the taste and the combo of soft marshmallows, crunchy salty pretzels and a burst of chocolate here and there. Thank you so much for a great twist to my regular candy covered pretzels!