Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
WARNING: I am the only one who tastes all my recipes and I will eat anything, that said, I also try to make food that others will eat so hopefully you like the recipe, rate and let me know! This recipe: I try to combine things to make new recipes, this was a mix of a cherry coke BBQ glaze and a riccotta mousse or something... at first i thought it was odd, and the color is a bit offputting but i must say a little on a cold cut sandwitch or whatever else you can think of gives it an interesting sweet & zesty flavor
- 8 (12 ounce) cans cherry soda (room temperature)
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Pour cherry cola in cooking pot over medium-high heat. Cook until cola is reduced to 3 cups, about 45 minutes.
- Add mustard, soy sauce, and hot pepper sauce, butter, egg, salt and pepper into the cooking pot and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer (about 10 minutes) add in cheeses and stir in until melted serve hot or store. (it is also good cold).