Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For my taste, this is sweet enough without the sugar.
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes
- 4 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- In the container of an electric blender, add all the ingredients.
- Cover and process until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Serve immediately.
Scrumpdillyumptious!!! I don't know if it was because we were so hot and thirsty, but this smoothie was really good. The raspberries I used were especially juicy and strong in flavor. Really made this drink come alive. Thanks for posting.