Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe, now somewhat tweaked, was originally found in the 2000 cookbook, Ultimate Smoothies.
- 1 1⁄2 cups white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups bing cherries, stemmed, pitted
- 1 cup papaya, peeled, diced
- 1 large banana, frozen
- Put all ingredients in a blender & process until smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses & ENJOY!
I am not a huge fan of papaya, so didn't know what I would think of this. It was good. Hubby thought it was very good, although asked me to try it with splenda next time instead of honey. Your smoothies are always a unique treat Mike!
A very different but nice smoothie. Next time I will make sure my papaya is MORE ripe and my banana is LESS ripe :) Super great color and I love that it's not dairy. THANKS! Made for veg*n tag July 2009 a a recipenap.